(AKA "Jenny's eclectic conglomeration of random pictures from February")
If you happen to be looking for something to do, you might want to try ...
bird watching,
a rousing game of Cooties,
taking funny pictures of Daddy's cootie kissing Mommy's cootie,
cuddling with someone in matching jammies,
hanging out in a giant pile of leaves,
mountain sliding,
trimming trees,
new taste sensations,
building a Lego tower,
junior photography,
hiding in the laundry,
challenging your memory,
crawling lessons,
making cookies,
enjoying the sunshine,
wearing a costume,
supervising tree removal,
or ... if all else fails, ...
taking a nap.
PS - If that's not enough ideas, visit part 1 for a few more ... ;o)
PS - If that's not enough ideas, visit part 1 for a few more ... ;o)

4 comments:
Jenny, I love the new blog look... it's so cute!!! And the pictures are just adorable.=)
thanks, Lydia!
I think I'd like to hide in the laundry (I have more than enough to hide in right now!), although taking nap sounds lovely, too. :)
There may have been sunshine, but as this huddled, coat wearing person can attest, it was still cool. :)
Post a Comment