Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Interested in anything but ...

my 11 month photo shoot.
:o)
As clearly evidenced by Monday's pictures, my little guy has gotten to be very busy and interested in everything around him. Mommy and the camera were definitely not top on the priority list. (Along with the opinion of "I won't complain, but I'd really rather be napping.")

"Camera? Mommy, I found leaves."
"And sticks."
"Ah yes. The star."
"I'll just hold onto this, thank you." " Nope. A change of position does not incline me to look at the camera. You just gave me more stuff to study."
"Oh. Hannah! I love you, Hannah!
Please tell Mommy I'm really ready for a nap." Post nap.
"Peter!!! You're the BEST big brother ever!!!"
"You're so funny, Peter!"
(Finally!!! Mommy is so glad you think so and that Peter came out to watch Mommy take pictures!)
:::
This is the life.
Bear + blankie + sleep ... what more could you ask for?
Ah yes. Balloons.
Balloons are good, too. :o) It's really hard to believe that our "baby" will be a year old next month! Where has the time gone???
At 11 months, our Monkey
  • loves eating ... in large quantities ... and we have yet to find something in the last month that he won't eat.
  • loves his brother and sister!
  • has a good arm already and is demonstrating some leftie tendancies.
  • is crawling
  • will take steps when we're holding his hands
  • is busy, busy, busy :o)
  • is happy, cheerful, and (almost) always ready with a smile. :o)

We love you, Monkey!

You and your smile are an incredible blessing to our family and all those around you. :o)


4 comments:

Marsel said...

And so it begins -- the boy-need to never hold still because you might miss out on something!!!

Robin said...

Precious!

pmartens616 said...

Ah, how interesting life is now that I can move.

Rachel said...

He is so cute, Jenny!