Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blooming Yellow!

We love daffodils!
They're bright and cheerful and simply shout, "Spring!!!!"
While Monkey snoozed, we claimed a batch for our dining room table shortly after our earliest blooms opened, and I valiently tried for a cute group photo like I captured last year. Didn't work out quite as planned. :o) I got some of this ...
and this ...
Ah well. :o)
We still had tons of fun! :o)
And are rejoicing in the beauty of spring!

5 comments:

Robin said...

We still have snow here!! Your
daffodils are beautiful.

Marsel said...

There's nothing quite like a daffodil to bring a smile to one's face! We are enjoying them, too.

Delighted Hands said...

Marsel used to bring me the first one to bloom in our field to mark Spring is here! Nice memories.

pmartens616 said...

After 6" of slushy snow at our house on Sunday, and 12-18" south of the Thruway on the same day, needless to say the daffodils are afraid to even try to appear. Maybe in another four weeks?!?!

cj and family said...

Thanks ladies! :o) (And I share our pics partly to encourage my northern family ...) :o)