Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Giggles ... 25 cents

Baby giggles are positively addicting! And since Matthew is incredibly ticklish, we figure we could probably pay off our home mortgage if we charged for giggles ... J/K! :o) But feel free to come on by if you'd like to enjoy them regardless!

It's hard to believe we're in the double-digits already. We'll be celebrating Matthew's 1st birthday in just two months! As you can see, Monkey is standing ... not walking (or quite crawling), but standing very well.
"So, Mommy, how do I pick that up AND hold onto the tree?"
"Yep, I'm a big boy!"

"Do you think I can touch my nose?"

Notice my lovely photoshoot assistant ... :o)
Gotta feel those new teeth ... (two more poked through in the last couple days, so he's up to seven.)
He loves bath time!
And is as happy and cheerful as ever!
He's still doing the tummy slide for the most part, but getting really close to crawling. (I'm thinking the next week we're going mobile ...)
His major milestone for this month is that he's finally eating solid foods! Just in the last week he has decided that solid foods are an excellent addition to this complete meal plan, and he's gone from 2-3 bites to 2-3 servings! "Bananas, cheerios, lentil soup, peaches, squash, peas, green beans ... I'm not fussy, Mommy, just give me lots!" We're already starting to enjoy the benefits of having him on a meal time schedule similar to the rest of the family's. :o)

Happy 10 Months, Monkey!

We love you!

2 comments:

Marsel said...

Wow, jenny, he's looking very toddler! Babyhood slips away too quickly!

Robin said...

Precious smiles!