But, for the record, there is no "k" in Trac Ball. Try Googling for "Track Ball" and see how long it takes you to find this game! It took me a long time to get enough descriptive words before I finally stumbled on the proper spelling. But it was well worth the effort, as we've had lots of fun with it in the evenings. :o) Even I can throw and sometimes even catch the balls!! And that's saying something! (Don't laugh too hard, Heather!) Would you believe though that 3 times out of 5, I manage to hit the power lines? Ah well!
And thankfully, we've finally gotten Hannah to get over her fear of losing the ball and actually be able to enjoy playing with it! :o)

Peter, ... well, let's just say he gets into it. Thoroughly. :o) Stop for pictures? Mommy, I'm busy. playing. working hard. This is no time for pictures. Alright. I'll pause for 1.5 seconds. Got it? Good. Pose? Not a chance. :o)
So, what fun games do you like that work for athletic preschool boys, school-age artsy girls, clumsy non-athletic mommies, and very fast athletic daddies? :o)
8 comments:
Chris & Bryan enjoyed playing
trac ball when they were growing
up. Fun game!
Grandpa enjoys playing trac ball
with Peter & Hannah!
I used to play Trac Ball at my grandparents' when I was a kid...what a flashback!
Funny...I never knew that game actually had a name! :)
This was a much loved game for my teens and with my own kids!
I think we have a version of that game in the big toy box in the basement!
Well, Jenny, I really think that hitting the power line 3 times is great...if you were aiming for
them. :) At least you are starting your kids out young...maybe they will grasp the whole throwing/catching thing a lot better than you did. :) Love ya!
Haha I had to snicker a little! :-) A ball (any size) and a bat was always a hit with my nanny kids. Of course, if you have a park or trails, bike riding is a fun family activity!
Post a Comment