Friday, July 2, 2010

Who's Who?

First of all, thank you to everyone who participated! We had lots of fun reading your comments and seeing your guesses! You all did a lot better than I would have done had someone else hosted a similar contest. :o) (Carol, a contest with photos of seven L'r babies would be well nigh impossible!)
A big congratulations goes to the three who identified every photo correctly:
Aunt Janie, Carol, and Aunt Heather
Wow! My hat goes off to you!

And our randomly selected winner of the gift certificate is . . . Sherry! Congratulations! :o)

And now, [drum roll . . .]
Who's who?
:::
A: Peter
12/15 Correct
I specifically chose pictures that minimized it, but the vast majority of his baby pictures scream "Peter" because of his particularly square forehead. He also tended to be very serious, and it was challenging to catch his smiles on camera. This was a special one for sure! :o)

:::
Peter
4/15 Correct
I agree . . . it does look like Matthew like most of you said. But it was taken on June 3, 2007. :o)
:::
C: Hannah
14/15 Correct
You all did better than Hannah's Daddy! This particular picture looks quite a bit different than most of her baby pictures and it actually took Chris three tries when he first saw it!
:::
D: Matthew
9/15 Correct
Mr. Chunky himself . . . but without his customary smile--that would have given it away! :o)
:::
E: Hannah
14/15 Correct
Most of you didn't have too much trouble at all with Miss Petite. :o) She was six months old before she passed 15 pounds!
:::
F: Peter
12/15 Correct
Ah, the benefits of black and white. In color, Peter's eyes are quite a bit darker than Matthew's which makes it easier to tell them apart.
:::
G: Hannah
11/15 Correct
Taken at 2 months, 1 week, Hannah-bug's round face was just starting to fill out. :o)
:::
H: Matthew
8/15 Correct
Another one that was more challenging, had I posted it in color, you could have picked out Monkey's steel grey eyes versus Peter's chocolate brown ones!
:::
I: Matthew
11/15 Correct
Here's a secret . . . I was dashing out the door and jotting the pictures down real fast so I could compare your answers with the "correct" ones as I got notice of your posts at work. I wrote Hannah for this one! Oops! Hannah's eyes were always open really wide, so I think that's why this one reminds me of her . . . but these wide eyes belong to Sir Matthew.
I hope you all had as much fun as we did! Thanks again! :o)

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Oh well. I'll bet Carol will be teasing me at church this Sunday. :-)
So sad that both Grandma's were wrong.
But at least we were wrong on the same pictures!