Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy 3 Months!

At three months, Matthew is simply a delight! :o) He's happy, content, and blesses anyone who will give him the least bit of attention with huge smiles! He's about 16.5 lbs according to our scale at home. Definitely a chunky monkey! :o)
As of the last couple weeks, he is consistently sleeping through the night--every night! Yeah! :o) Hannah accomplished that at two months, but Peter was somewhere around 36 months (eh-hem!), so we're definitely thankful for solid nights of sleep! Matthew goes to bed between 9:00 and 10:00 and I wake him up to eat around 5:30. Yeah! Praise the Lord!

He has discovered mirrors and loves to stare and make faces at himself. :o) He's also batting at his toys and starting to roll from side to side.
We love you, Monkey!
:::
P.S. - I stole the star idea from a friend (Thanks, Bethany!) ... I wanted to do something similar for both Hannah and Peter, but I just never did, because I missed the first couple months, and then it seemed silly to start in the middle. I decided that this time, I didn't care. :o) We'll start at three months, and Lord willing, we'll get "star pictures" for months 4 through 12 as well! :o)

5 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Such a sweet baby-Enjoy!

Robin said...

Love those smiles! The pictures
of Matthew with the star are just
precious!

Bethany said...

Nice job on the star! I have to keep it pretty far from Jack now so he doesn't eat it! :-) Matthew is such a cutie!

Marsel said...

Time flies, doesn't it?! He's so cute!

Peggy said...

I can hear Matthew, "Will you please get this weird thing with the big yellow feet off my tummy. Like NOW!"
Can't wait to see all of them soon.