Yikes! Only one week left in July! It hardly seems possible! Sorry for the long absence here ... we had VBS at church last week, and I've been down for the count with a nasty summer cold this week. However, praise the Lord, I'm starting to feel much better and everyone else seems to be staying healthy, so we're getting back into the swing of things. I have lots of posts waiting to be written, but for now, here's a little glimpse of the family ...
Peter
loves riding the tractor with Daddy! This particular Saturday, Hannah and Matthew went with Mommy to do multiple errands while Daddy and Peter took care of the yard. (Mommy definitely felt like "Super Mommy" to take two with me for at least five stops when I was
not feeling well. But Hannah wanted to come with me and was sweet and Matthew slept the entire time, so it was good.) :o)

Matthew's getting big--the kids are able to enjoy "playing" with him more now. He just lights up for anyone who will give him attention, so it's lots of fun!

Can't use the Bumbo seat for long stretches yet, but he enjoys it for short periods! :o)

Peter's getting better at coloring--he's generally coloring the picture now, rather than just scribbling. We're currently dealing with a "bump" in the road of potty training--appreciate your prayers for that! :o)

Daddy made a
really cool,
really big Lego airplane!

Yep, give Daddy a Thumbs-Up!

Hmmm, so this is what the boys do while the girls are shopping ... ?

Gotta love smiles!

And this one's for Grandpa H! Peter likes his corn just the way you do, Grandpa!

We're enjoying summer ... more posts to follow in upcoming days!
7 comments:
I love the photo of Matthew and Peter head-to-head. Adorable.
Nice to catch up with you; glad you are feelin' better.
Life is always so busy, isn't it?! Glad you're on the mend.
Yes, the photo of Matthew & Peter
head-to-head, Adorable!
Also love the photo of Hannah &
Matthew! "Mommy's Little Helper"
Wow, that is an amazing airplane and so cute that you captured Matthew giving Dad a thumbs up! :-)
Wow, Peter, do you think Mommy knows that there are teeny flowers on this spot of blue?
I don't know Matthew, but let's see if there are any more of them.
(I love the photo of the two of them on the bed.)
Also, that airplane!!! It looks as big as Hannah and Peter. Great job engineer Daddy.
Post a Comment