Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Our littlest one . . .


We praise the Lord for the safe delivery of Matthew Allan!
April 14, 2010 at 10:08 a.m.
8 lbs. 14 oz.
22 inches long

Mommy and Matthew are both recovering and doing well.
Thank you for your prayers!

11 comments:

Sharon Fraser said...

Congratulations Hartfelder family.
So thankful to hear of your little ones safe arrival. What a beautiful baby! =)

Unknown said...

Congratulations to All!
May God Bless Matthew - he is adorable!
Tim, Diane & Bryan Klump
P.S. We LOVE his name!!!

Life is messy, but fun, in a house full of girls, so says Daddy! said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful!!! Can't wait to hold him:)

Robin said...

He's beautiful, adorable, precious...
Grandma can't wait to hold him!

Jen said...

Yea!!! We are happy for you guys! :) We'll be praying for the recovery and adjustment time. :)

Carol Losier said...

Congratulations! wow - he's a big handsome boy! And of course, we love his name. I hope his transition into the family goes smoothly!

Unknown said...

That is wonderful! Congratulations to you all! Can't wait to see him :)

Michael and Anna Rose

JR said...

Yay - congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!
Neal and Helen

Aunt Ann said...

Congratulation on your newest addition to your family, I now know how your mother feels having grandchildren, glad all are doing well. Look forward to future pictures. Love to all.

Rachel said...

He is beautiful, Jenny. I hope you both are doing well. I will be praying for you.