Sometimes you just have to smile . . .
When you see your children talking to each other on the telephone . . .

When you see your son putting the nail
in the tire . . .
Thankfully it was his car--not the family van!

When your daughter executes a craft idea from a magazine with minimal assistance . . .
BIG feet!

When your children go for drive together.
"Where did you go?" "Oh, somewhere."

When your son thoroughly enjoys his dessert :o)

When your daughter can play word games at age four . . .

When your children take the dolls for a Saturday morning stroll . . .

When your daughter decides to randomly jump in a picture and smile for you!

When you can see out beautiful new windows and simply rejoice in the blessing and provision of the Lord!

The Lord is so good!
Sometimes I am simply overwhelmed by His goodness and grace.
My cup runneth over.
5 comments:
This kind of overwhelmed helps you look to Him during the other kind of overwhelmed!
Some of the pictures I see of Peter make me chuckle...he seems so much like my son, so I know what's in store for you a few years down the road...they never run out of ideas, they just get bigger and stronger and can carry out more of them! :) Enjoy every minute!
Love those smiles!
I can see that MarthaStewart.com is going to come in handy with both of them when I come down. I think Grandpa may need to teach Peter the finer ways of repairing tires though.
Children are such blessings! I'm glad they are keeping you entertained in your last days before the baby comes!
Post a Comment