Mommy is
SO thankful for her kiddos! They have been such a blessing to me. They've taken my
much slower pace right in stride, and they've been super sweet with helping out with just about anything asked--switching loads of laundry and sweeping up dust piles being some key things that are rather difficult for Mommy to accomplish these days and they have become quite adept at. :o) They've also been great at entertaining themselves or playing low-key games in the afternoons . . .
Like Go Fish . . .

Or Lego Trains . . .
Woo-hoo!
Or Dress Up . . .

Yes. It was a hug! :o)

And even as I brag on my kiddos, I can't forget my hubby. Some days there's simply more day left at the end of the energy, and he's been wonderful at picking up where I have to leave off. Thanks, honey! We get to meet our littlest one very soon now!
3 comments:
Love the rabbit ears! Peter's
hug-Precious!
This is how families are supposed to work!
Those rabbit ears!!! Plus a hug.
:-)
Post a Comment