We squeezed in some fun time Tuesday evening with the washable finger paints Peter got for his birthday. :o) (And yes, we still wore smocks, even though they're washable!) :o) I went to dafont.com, found a cool font, and printed up the letters of their name--then they painted!

Their personalities (as well as their age/abilities) were so evident in this craft! Peter needed assistance to get color in the right locations and everything was completely smeared together by the time he finished the second letter. :o)

Hannah's paints were completely neat and unmixed even as she finished the last letter of her name! :o)

Appearances must be deceiving since he looks like a little angel . . . :o)

The final product! :o) The goal is to cut out the letters, glue them to poster board, and hang them in their bedroom. :o)
4 comments:
Fun!
How cool is that!! What a neat idea to hang them in their bedroom, and their handprints also.
Lots of fun!
I get the family fun magazine, and they always have really great fun crafts, but they often to involve things I don't have around the house. How simple is this! A printer and paint...THAT I HAVE!!!
Post a Comment