Who wants to cook on their birthday?
I most certainly don't! :o) So I signed all of our family up for the Red Robin birthday club so that we got free meals, and we went to Red Robin's on my birthday! :o) (The birthday coupons are good for a two week period, so we were able to use coupons for Hannah and Chris, too!) We had a wonderful time! And it was especially fun to share it with Bryan and Janie! :o)
And that's about all I have time to share this afternoon . . . but I promise, the next posts will be updates on our new house and the results of MOVING DAY! :o)







.jpg)

3 comments:
Fun!
Looks like everyone had fun
celebrating at "Red Robin"!
What a special time of fun,
fellowship & food!
Aren't you glad I brought our camera to Red Robin? :) Thanks for the super fun times while we were there!!
Post a Comment