Well, our blog is officially "up to date" now (and I even have some posts scheduled for the special events of this upcoming week.) However, the real work must now continue! :o) I've been packing in "spurts"--basically, I'll get tired of seeing clutter piled up somewhere, so I'll start loading boxes. (Including some for Safe Harbor or a future yard sale . . .) This equates to packing at random times, but it's actually proving to be somewhat effective. All of our books, photos, and decorative items are now packed. I've also packed the majority of the off-season clothing from our closet as well some extra linen items. Slowly but surely . . .



It's starting to look rather bare!

All of that to say, however, that the next few weeks will be spent doing things
other than blogging! :o) I am very thankful though for an understanding husband who could empathize with my desire to get "caught up" and didn't mind me taking a break from packing this afternoon to do some less "productive" activities. :o) Thanks, honey! :o)
1 comment:
Packing...bleh! :)
Post a Comment