Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just Enjoyin' Time Together

Hannah woke up sounding very raspy and croupy this morning, so I promptly made the decision to stay home. What a blessing! Even better, she seemed back to herself by 8:30, so we all had a great morning together.

We had fun with legos . . . we made Peter's name, too, but he demolished the letters before I had a chance to get his picture. Ah well!

Isn't he getting so big? He's my little man--and loves airplanes just like his daddy!

Yesterday we had fun with playdough . . . however, I have decided that there's something I'm not overly fond of . . . dry playdough. It doesn't stick together! Thankfully it's one of the less expensive pleasures of life, and I can replace it when we go grocery shopping.

(It's a kangaroo . . . don't laugh too hard!) :o)

And both of my kids have been having an interesting time with footwear. I asked Peter if he knew where his other sock was . . . and he pulled the door "sock" out from behind the bedroom door. :o)
And Hannah was in a hurry to go rescue Sherbert from where he'd been deserted outside, so she grabbed Chris' sandals! Thankfully she didn't go head over heels down the steps!

So, that's life in these parts. Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Marsel said...

Every family has its quirks! :)

It's exciting to have fun with our kids even in the everyday moments, isn't it?!

Robin said...

Building your name out of
legos- oh, how fun!

Peggy said...

Poor Hannah. She does look like she isn't feeling so well, but I'm glad she's better.

I never would have thought of actually building your name out of Lego's. A good idea for the MOMM's nursery! Maybe.