Tuesday, February 10, 2009

For Sale!

I mentioned in a recent post that we appeared to be on the brink of some significant changes in our family. The following picture explains where that comment came from:

We've put our home on the market. I have to admit that I have really mixed feelings right at the moment as I post this. We're super excited about the new home we've found, but we also love our current home--we're just outgrowing it. Please pray with us that the Lord would make His will very clear--there's a lot of details involved. Please pray specifically that

1. Our home would sell quickly.
2. They would accept our offer on the other home.

We're trying the For Sale by Owner route for at least a little while and we'll see what the Lord does. If you know someone in the area who would be interested, please direct them our way!

1 comment:

JR said...

Wow - big changes ahead! We'll definitely be praying for you. We checked out the pictures, etc. of the "new" house - looks promising!! Bryan especially liked the woods :)