We had a wonderful time, and the colors were absolutely breathtaking! I am so glad God designed the trees to turn such beautiful colors!!! I love to see the results of His creative paintbrush splashed across the mountains!The heavens declare the glory of God;

(Peter was sleeping at this stop, but Hannah was having fun!)






















3 comments:
I know we're supposed to be noticing the fall scenery (and it is very pretty indeed), but I also like your hair that length -- it looks very nice!
Hey Jenny - I see "marsel and family" beat me to my compliment on your hair! It looks great - I love it! :) Thanks for sharing pictures of the Hartfelder Happenings :)
i love this time of year the best too, just because of the trees. and ours dont turn near that pretty, but i still love it! you take good pictures :)
Post a Comment