We truly serve a God who delights in giving good gifts to His children! As we mentioned a few days ago, we've been praying about purchasing a van. We've been saving for quite a while, and for various reasons, it seemed to be the time to begin actively looking. By His grace, He provided a very good deal right within our budget on something far nicer and newer than we ever hoped for. Thank You, Lord!
And for those who sometimes wonder if He cares about the little things, the color of our van is testimony to the fact that He does. I try not to be overly picky about such things, but I simply do not prefer white vehicles, and at least 80% of the used vans we were finding were white. Now, if everything else about them had lined up with what we were looking for, I would have happily driven a white van, but I really wanted something (anything!) other than white. So I began praying about the color along with everything else . . . and as icing on the cake, God gave us a silver van! Praise Him even for the little things!
Here are a few pictures . . .
And for those who sometimes wonder if He cares about the little things, the color of our van is testimony to the fact that He does. I try not to be overly picky about such things, but I simply do not prefer white vehicles, and at least 80% of the used vans we were finding were white. Now, if everything else about them had lined up with what we were looking for, I would have happily driven a white van, but I really wanted something (anything!) other than white. So I began praying about the color along with everything else . . . and as icing on the cake, God gave us a silver van! Praise Him even for the little things!
Here are a few pictures . . .

It even has Stow-n-Go seating which will be wonderful for times when there's larger items to carry home from grandparents'!
And this one is for our dads . . .
Think we should let Peter take it for a spin?
Thanks for rejoicing with us!




.jpg)

1 comment:
Exciting!
Post a Comment