Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Geography 101 - A+

For all those who have bemoaned Jenny's lack of a sense of direction, you will be glad to know that Hannah is following in her Daddy's footsteps rather than her Mommy's. This afternoon she was playing with her puzzles and walked into the kitchen holding something small and blue. She asked, "Does Grandma H. live in here?" Not really seeing what she had, I said, "No, she doesn't live in there." (Who lives in a puzzle piece????) Well, she looked a little disappointed, but then she held up something purple and asked if Grandma M. lived in there. This time I walked over to look at what she was holding. I was wrong! You can live in a puzzle piece--if it's a map puzzle! She had correctly deduced that Grandma H. lived in the blue puzzle piece containing the state of Michigan and Grandma M. lived in the purple puzzle piece containing the state of New York. Good job, Hannah!

No comments: