It's been a busy, but good week! We've settled into a good rhythm for the second half of our school year, friends came over and helped with packing, and Chris knocked multiple items off his "final projects" list. I'm so thankful and glad for a camera and our blog ... it helps me capture the little things that would definitely be getting lost in the shuffle of these days!
Day 25. Long story short. I have a 10x14 frame in our bedroom that I need to fill. I'd like to put a B&W picture of a tree in it. I'm definitely open to purchasing one, but these are four pictures I took in our yard earlier this week ... any opinions as to whether one of these would be suitable, and if so, which would you use? (#1-4, left to right) If you're aware of another good (reasonably priced) source for such pictures, please feel free to let me know. :)
Day 26. A dear friend recently blessed us with a most special gift ... The Bible in Pictures for Little Eyes. I loved looking at these pictures as a child, and it's truly a delight to be able to share it with my munchkins. ♥
These two make me smile. :) Abby's learning math facts and Hannah's learning multitasking. A win-win in my book. ;)
Day 27. Abby's pretty impressed with her new view ...
Day 28. And Daddy blessed Mommy with a beautiful bouquet of flowers, just because. ♥
New teeth have made for some rather shortish nights and longish days with this little one, so flowers were a special encouragement.
Phase 1 packing left my students deskless, so we're back to the kitchen table. It works just fine. :)
The floor works pretty well, too. ;) And I love to see how this young man's thoughts come out in his drawing ... he spent multiple hours of multiple days working on his picture of the gates of Heaven. It's beautiful. ♥
Matthew's a little more down to earth at the moment. Quite literally. :) Although, he's still booking rides to outer space. ;)
Day 29. And this little lady is six months old!! It hardly seems possible! She has two teeth, weighs 15.8 lbs, is rolling around (not over so much--around), loves to stand and bounce, is a wobbly unsupported sitter, still does "leg raisers," and is eating about every 3 hours ... day and night. (You win some, you lose some!) :)
Taking pictures this month was a tweak more difficult than previous months. ;)
But I'm so glad we've made the effort to do it every month! She's our sweetie! ♥
Day 30. Most days generally find somebody doing art of some kind, but we officially have "art class" on (most) Fridays. We learned how to use chalk pastels today ... and were blessed to use chalk pastels that Great Grandma used many years ago!
And this is why we don't have art class every day. ;)
Day 31. We're most definitely making progress on our Phase 1 packing. Friends came over earlier in the week to help me pack bookshelves and our game closet, and with their help we accomplished in less than two hours what would have taken me close to six on my own!! So thankful!!
And because of their help, we were able to help another friend on Saturday afternoon. I must admit that the help we offered was much more relaxing than packing boxes. :)
And that's been our week. So thankful for the opportunities the Lord has given us to bless and be blessed. Grandpa is coming down this week to make all of those boxes go away (yay!!!), and then we're going to be moving into the laundry/storage room to spruce things up with some paint. Thanks so much your prayers. :)
P.S. - If you click on the collages, you can see them a bit bigger. :)
P.S. - If you click on the collages, you can see them a bit bigger. :)

















3 comments:
I like tree #3, though all are pretty good. And I love Abby's expression as she's pulling the bow off her head. :-D. What is this thing??
Love Abby's 6 months pictures!
Matthew is becoming a great artist!
Love is drawing:)
I like tree #3 best; all of the different components blend best in that one, in my opinion. Tree #1 would be my second choice.
Bet you'll be glad to see that first load of boxes leave!!
Post a Comment