Sunday, November 3, 2013

365Project.2013 | Weeks 43-44

It's been quite the adventure of a couple weeks. It's definitely easier looking back at the pictures than it was going through a few of those days!
 
Day 294. My crew obliged their Mommy and we got some really fun pictures on a pretty fall day! :) LOVE these munchkins and SO glad to get to be home with them each day! ♥
 

The rope swing has been the place to be of late ... they have a blast "launching" each other on the rope--they put all their weight into the effort and have so much fun together! 
 



And here's my crew, October 22.
 



Day295. And here's Peter, October 23.
Day 296. And October 24.

It was a rough couple days. ;) Two stitches on his lip Tuesday evening from a bike injury followed by another bike accident Wednesday morning which led to steri-strips on his forehead. Needless to say, the bike was off limits till after the weekend.

Day 297. Hannah and Daddy have been enjoying playing duets together--it's fun listening to them!

Day 298. We've also enjoyed learning about India--both missions and culture--through an online program these last few weeks.

Day 299.Kinda a quiet day ... I had fun making a wreath for our porch door. The brown paper that Amazon decided was a necessary addition to my package found a happier ending than it usually does. If you are inspired to repurpose your own brown paper, be sure to use a coat hanger or something similar as a base so that your wreath will stay round rather than elliptical. Not that I would know that that's a necessary thing. Or the consequences of not using it. ;)


Day 300. We made our annual Sunday afternoon mountain pilgrimage.  Matthew was fascinated by the caterpillar he found ...

Hannah liked her inch-worm. :)

We detoured to let the kids see a covered wooden bridge and took a few pictures along the way ... ;)


 

Day 301. Monday brought a late evening for Daddy and a big sister who helped her little brother paint while Mommy worked on dinner ... 

Day 302. Good News Club. :) It went SO much better this week!
 


Day 303. Poor Toby. She injured her paw and was making it worse with her efforts to "care" for it. So sadly, she's having to wear a cone inside the house for a couple weeks in order to give her paw time to heal. Chris also got stung by a yellow jacket and proceeded to have a swollen arm for the next three days ... I. am. NOT. fond of bees. I am thankful for their work of pollination, but I do NOT like their stingers. :(


Day 304. Our home this fall ...

Day 305. Busy hands, listening ears ...

Day 306. While Mommy's away, Daddy will play. ;) I was blessed with the opportunity to go to an all-day Ladies Seminar with our church. I left home about 7:30 and arrived back around 4:00 with three very excited kiddos greeting me in the driveway. Hannah and Peter were talking on top of each other to tell me I had to come in to see their "surprise"--they were a tweak disappointed when Matthew burst out "Daddy cut a hole in the wall, Mommy!!!!"

Our closet is begun! And Daddy actually had nearly everything cleaned up and was ready for a family biking trip when I got home! Yep. He's amazing. I am more than blessed.

Day 307. My new table centerpiece! :) Sometimes projects take a bit longer than you might expect them to, but I'm super excited to about my new herringbone tray! :)

And nap time. Matthew insisted upon "cheesing" when we stepped in to retrieve the camera so I could get the pictures off it to update the blog. :)
 
Thankful for the blessings and for God's grace in the challenges.
Looking forward to what He has in store for upcoming days. 


2 comments:

pmartens616 said...

Where to start? Poor Peter. He actually looks as if he might rethink this falling off his bike thing. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of Chris and Hannah. WooHoo on the closet!! Maybe when we are down at Christmas your clothes will be there? Or Dad will be helping to finish. We must have projects, you know. And last, but not least, your centerpiece is very pretty.

Marsel said...

Oh, the adventures! Glad you are all surviving. :)

Hannah suddenly looks much older...isn't it amazing how that happens?!