Sunday, May 12, 2013

He's Six!

And close on the heels of his brother's big day, this young man turned six! If he could live outside, he would. He's my full-of-energy, never-stop-moving, bundle of blessing.

He began his day with a special breakfast of French Toast.  Benefit #3,271 of homeschooling. One can enjoy such things without the stress of having to get up insanely early or rushing through it to get out the door to be to school on time. His special dinner of choice was Chicken Veggie Alfredo--another one of Mommy's Sunday dinners. I think my boys like Sunday dinners.

He enjoyed opening some of his gifts after lunch once Daddy got home from work ... after looking through Matthew's pictures and realizing how few gifts I caught on camera, I tried to be a bit more thorough for Peter. ;)

Airplanes are always a sure win. Thanks, G&G!



Hmmm, Grandma must be having trouble with losing puzzle pieces ...

At least this one had all the pieces ...

Can I tell you how much fun it is to decorate a cake when you get such an over-the-top, excited response upon presenting it? :)


If his love for soccer continues, those candles will circle the ball some day!

So glad that Kate and her family--friends of all of us--could join us!

A few more gifts ... thanks for the Legos, G&G!

And yes, he's VERY excited about the extra $$ for the BIG Lego kit he's saving for ...

But it was also very nice to have a kit to put together the very next morning. :)

We rejoice to see you growing and learning each day! We love you, Buddy!

2 comments:

Marsel said...

I love how we can "hear" him just through his facial expressions and body language in some of these pictures! What a riot!

Robin said...

Looks like Peter had a fun
birthday :)