Sunday, October 14, 2012

365 Project | Weeks 40-41

It's a double-header, folks! :) I started working on my post last week, but time ran out before my post went up, and I never got back to it. It's just been that sort of week ... or rather, couple of weeks. :) The pictures continued to be taken, however, and very much reflect the every-dayness of our lives. :) Enjoy ...
 
Day 274. Daddy caught this picture of a vulture which decided to find lunch in our yard.

Day 275. Matthew is learning to use scissors ... thus every coloring page is now fringed. :)

Day 276. Meet Tiny, adopted by Hannah. Sadly, it seems that our snail habitat is not suitable for baby snails, and he was only with us a few days.

Day 277. The cooler weather has brought out our soccer player again. :)

Day 278. Miss Hannah-bug peeled her first potato! :)

Day 279. Story-time with Mommy :)

Day 280. I don't believe a little girl could possibly be more excited about a birthday party than Hannah was for her friend's. :)

All of the girls had fun "rock" climbing--Hannah's about 18-20' up in this picture!

Day 281. Nobody's disappointed with French Toast on the Sunday evening dinner menu!

Day 282. Mommy's latest experiment: homemade laundry soap. I enlisted my eager helper to grate my soap, a task I was not sorry to delegate. :) I followed this recipe, and thus far, it seems to be working really well. :) I'm actually still a bit amazed by that, to be perfectly honest.

Day 283. Would you care to visit the Island of Sodor? :) It's lots of fun ... and will keep you occupied for hours. Particularly if you're under the age of 8. :)

Day 284. My littlest guy with his cheesy grin ... squinched up eyes ... Thomas jammies ... and monkey grass berries from church. Yep. That's him. Isn't he kissable???? :D

Day 285. Who wants to eat breakfast alone? I had to laugh when I saw that my early riser found an effective means to remedy the problem. (Now to work on remembering to put our dish in the sink when we're done ...) ;)

Day 286. A rousing game of dominoes ... it's fun to be able enjoy such games with the majority of our crew these days. :)

Day 287. Here's our crew at the apple orchard ... hopefully, more pictures to come of a thoroughly enjoyable family outing. :)
 
And that be that. :)
We're thankful for God's blessings.
Each and every day.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm glad you like your homemade laundry soap! I like her blog too. Looks like a good couple of weeks filled with play, work and learning new things. :)

Marsel said...

Love the sunglasses during the art project! :)

JR said...

Do Matthew's sunglasses help him see better as he cuts? :) Love the everyday, ordinary pictures.

pmartens616 said...

Love the sunglasses. Where is the Island of Sodor?