Somehow I suspect that without this project, nary a photo would have been taken this week. It was busy. Daddy worked lots of long hours. Mommy was walking tired most of the week. But you know something? I was walking. And caring for my three blessings. And many a woman has not the privilege of either. So I am thankful. And blessed. Above measure.
Day 29. Who can beat Sunday snuggles with Daddy?

Day 30. The first flowers of ... spring? Not according to our friend Punxsutawney Phil, but if "winter" continues anything like it has thus far, it matters little.

Day 31. Peter's garden has become a hole. A rather deep one at that. I took a video of him digging this afternoon, and I asked him why he was digging his hole. I quote: "I just want to dig a deep hole to show Daddy how hard I can work" (as he's huffing and puffing to bring the pick-shovel down with all his might!)

Day 32. Rainy afternoon activities. Mommy said "yes." ;o) That was my only contribution to the project, but it was enough.

Day 33. "If Peter digs holes, why can't I?" It was so funny watching him bring up his tiny shovelfuls of dirt. :o)

Day 34. Daddy brought home a dot-matrix printer for a brief history lesson. :o) Wow, were those things noisy!

Day 35. Daddy Pile Up!
And so our week went. Many lessons learned and looking forward to a new week ahead. :o)
2 comments:
Woa! The beard!!! It's come a long way since Christmas! :-)
And yes, Puxtatawney Phil, you may think more winter, but though we don't yet have flowers, neither do we have snow. YAY!
Wonderful!
Post a Comment