Mom, that's funny ... because Peter and I have a running joke--every time he gets out of the bath he comes and says "Smell me!" and then I take a big whiff and say "You smell so good, I could eat you up!!!" And his standard reply is "NO you wouldn't! You love me too much." :o) But I do love the smell of baby shampoo!
A bit of this and a bit of that. Mostly lots of the ordinary as we share the blessings and adventures of everyday life in these parts with our crew of four. ♥
4 comments:
Those are the sweetest moments of the day!
Don't you just love the smell of freshly bathed munchkins. (almost said baked)!!
Mom, that's funny ... because Peter and I have a running joke--every time he gets out of the bath he comes and says "Smell me!" and then I take a big whiff and say "You smell so good, I could eat you up!!!" And his standard reply is "NO you wouldn't! You love me too much." :o) But I do love the smell of baby shampoo!
It's like Jack and the Beanstalk. "Fi, Fi, Fo Fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman." Just change it to "smell the bath of a Peter-man."
Post a Comment