Monday, June 28, 2010

Just for Fun!

We've had lots of people ask us who Matthew resembles, and it prompted me to go back and look at baby photos of Hannah and Peter. My conclusion . . .

it depends on which photo you're looking at. :o)
Each of them has some pretty strong distinguishing characteristics, but they're all definitely siblings. However, looking back at photos inspired the idea of a little contest--how many baby photos can you identify?
The prize . . . a $25 Restaurant.com Gift Certificate!
Nitty Gritty:
  • Enter a comment with your guess for each photo. You'll get one entry just for leaving a comment and an extra one for each correctly identified photo.
  • I'll post the answers and randomly select a winner Friday evening.
  • For what it's worth, the photos are arbitrarily ordered based on the day of the month the photo was originally taken and there's three of each child . . .
  • If you're feeling confused, it's okay--even we have to stop and really think on some of these! (They were not chosen based on the prevelance of distinguishing features!) :o)

Have fun!! :o)
And thanks for guessing! :o)

:::
A

:::
B
:::
C
:::
D
:::
E
:::
F
:::
G
:::
H
:::
I

15 comments:

Sherry said...

Fun contest! :) The last two were the hardest! Here are my guesses...

a Peter
b Matthew
c Hannah
d Matthew
e Hannah
f Peter
g Hannah
h Matthew
i Peter

Robin said...

FUN! After a while, they start to
look like twins!
a Peter
b Matthew
c Hannah
d Matthew
e Hannah
f Peter
g Hannah
h Peter
i Matthew

Garth and Becky said...

Here's my guesses:
a) Peter
b) Matthew
c) Hannah
d) Matthew
e) Hannah
f) Peter
g) Hannah
h) Peter
i) Matthew

Unknown said...

I studied them and studied them....and here is my final answer! (Picture E was the hardest)
a M
b H
c P
d H
e P
f P
G P
H M
I M

JR said...

What fun! :) Here's my guesses:

A - Peter
B - Peter
C - Hannah
D - Matthew
E - Hannah
F - Peter
G - Hannah
H - Matthew
I - Matthew

Carol said...

Here's my guess - although some were pretty easy! I'm not sure I'd be able to tell some of my own apart very well. Wouldn't a contest of 7 babies be quite a challenge!?
A Peter
B Peter
C Hannah
D Matthew
E Hannah
F Peter
G Hannah
H Matthew
I Matthew

Rachel said...

fun!

A - Petter
B - Matthew
C - Hannah
D - Matthew
E - Hannah
F - Peter
G - Hannah
H - Matthew
I - Peter

Peggy said...

O.K. Let's see how the other Grandma does.
A-Peter
B-Matthew
C-Hannah
D-Matthew
E-Hannah
F-Peter
G-Hannah
H-Peter
I-Matthew
D and F were the toughest and I'm still not sure I have them correct. It was fun though. I thought for sure I would be able to immediately pick out each one. :-)

Peggy said...

Grandpa just took a shot. He missed Hannah each time, but we think he got the boys right. :-) Figures.
Lots of fun and smiles.

Peggy said...

O.K. Grandpa wanted a turn of his own. Let's see how he does. :-)
A-Peter
B-Matthew
C-Hannah
D-Peter
E-Hannah
F-Matthew
G-Peter
H-Hannah
I-Matthew
It was fun. We had to "agree to disagree". :-) I'll never live it down if he was better than me.

Heather said...

Okay, the boys I think were a little harder, but here are my guesses.
A Peter
B Peter
C Hannah
D Matthew
E Hannah
F Peter
G Hannah
H Matthew
I Matthew

Heather M. said...

This was harder than I thought but a great contest idea! :0) Here goes:

a Peter
b Matthew
c Hannah
d Peter
e Hannah
f Peter
g Hannah
h Matthew
i Peter

Life is messy, but fun, in a house full of girls, so says Daddy! said...

Such cuties :)I remember Hannah as a baby more than Peter for some reason!
Here's my guesses...
a-Peter
b-Matthew
c-Hannah
d-Peter
e-Hannah
f-Matthew
g-Hannah
h-Peter
i-Matthew

cj and family said...

Phone Entry from Great Grandma and Grandpa! :o)
Great Grandma:
A - M
B - P
C - H
D - P
E - H
F - M
G - M
H - P
I - H

Great Grandpa:
A - H
B - M
C - H
D - P
E - H
F - P
G - P
H - M
I - M

Aunt Ann said...

This was fun trying to figure out the kids all around the same age, my guesses are
a Peter
b Matthew
c Hannah
d Matthew
e Hannah
f Peter
g Hannah
h Peter
i Matthew