Friday, June 25, 2010

Charting His Own Course

Happy Two Months, Matthew! :o)

Our "little" Monkey is defintely charting his own course! :o) At his two-month checkup today his weight of 15 lbs. 4 oz. put him at the 96th percentile and his length of 26.5 inches puts him at the 99.8th percentile for length. Ummm, I think he's going to be tall like his Daddy . . . what do you think?? He's almost exactly where Peter was at at four months . . . and closer to six months for Hannah. No wonder I have to keep reminding myself that he's only two months old . . .
He's actually off the curve of the growth chart!
Here's a few snap shots from the last couple weeks, in no particular order . . .
I'm so glad we didn't sell the mobile! I thought about it . . .

Hmm, how much longer before his heels will be hanging off the end?


He enjoys bath time . . . :o)

And attention of most any sort!
It's very easy to coax a smile, but here's his pretty typical expression when he's "just chillin'."
Somehow I suspect we'll someday be shopping in "Big & Tall" department for this young man! We love you, Monkey!

3 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

He is filling out so quickly! What a great snippet of pics!

Robin said...

Love those smiles!

Marsel said...

He'll be bigger than his mama before too long at this rate! :)