We enjoyed a great visit with G&G H. Peter and Grandpa especially were best buds. :o)
Hannah received lots of craft supplies for her birthday and has thoroughly enjoyed them! Although unpictured, a set of foam sticker mosaics has been the special favorite. :o)
Chris and I enjoyed a night away with just our littlest one to celebrate our anniversary. :o) Matthew was an obligingly sleepy companion who arranged all of his hunger pains around convenient feeding times. ;o)
I have many such "in motion" pictures of my big boy. He's a riot and perpetually in motion! :o)
We have made some progress on the downstairs bath--more on that sometime later . . . maybe? It's coming along though and I am absolutely thrilled with the prospect of having a 5 foot wide linen closet in the very near future! :o) In seven years of marriage, I have never been able to unbox our spare linens!
Hannah's enjoying being home for the summer and we're enjoying having her home! :o)
It's too funny watching Peter with his lawnmower--he makes all the same motions of pulling the cord, flipping the switch, etc. that Daddy makes when he uses the real one! And no pictures of it, but Daddy and the kids have thoroughly enjoyed using Grandpa's tractor around the yard and it's looking so much better! :o) (Quite a bit less "junglish" . . . )All I can say is that we have been very busy with our little ones and loving (nearly) every minute! :o)





3 comments:
Belated happy birthday-amazing, isn't it?!
Matthew is growing so fast!!! And the snail in the serving bowl?!?
Bursting out laughter from both Dad and I. :-)
The wonderful adventures of motherhood!!!
Post a Comment