Sunday, May 23, 2010

Changing Every Day

It's amazing how fast little ones change and grow in the first few months! Here's some pictures of our Matthew from the last few weeks . . .

For the record, he's growing like a weed! At 5-1/2 weeks, I'm having to pull out his 3-6 month clothes! He was 11 pounds 11 ounces and 24 inches long at his one-month checkup. He's a sweet, content baby who loves to snuggle and is quite tolerant of the loving affections of his older siblings. :o)

:::
Three Weeks
:::

"Are bath pictures really necessary?"

:::
Four Weeks
:::

"Is my form right, Daddy?"
:::
Five Weeks
:::

Treasuring each and every day . . .

3 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

So weet, glad all is well.

Robin said...

Precious!!

Marsel said...

Precious! (after I typed this, I saw that someone else said the same thing already...but it's true!)