Our littlest one is doing well at a little over 12 weeks and kindly waved for his or her first picture last week . . . :o) My due date is April 24, two days after Peter's birthday.Praise the Lord, I've been doing very well! Last week was actually the first time I've felt at all sick (besides very minor queasiness when I'm overly tired) and that was due to accidentally eating a bite of bacon at lunch on Thursday which managed to throw off my whole system for about three days. Ah well. As Chris commented when he unknowingly brought home a pepperoni pizza that had been "upgraded" to a supreme with lots of sausage Friday evening, "If I were you, I wouldn't touch that thing with a ten-foot tongue!" I've avoided anything from the pork family ever since I was young due to the minor digestive troubles it caused, but it seems in the last year that it takes less (one bite!!!) to make a much more significant impact for a much longer period of time. Sometime we'll have to arrange for our children to have a ham roast . . . because it's not going to make it on their Mommy's menu. :o) (But for the record, I've yet to find a pork chop recipe in which chicken could not be successfully substituted.) :o)

3 comments:
Precious anticipations........
I can't eat pork-it is not too painful to leave it out of my diet; at least it isn't chocolate!!
Psalms 127:3
I love the picture of the littlest one - congratulations! Glad things are going well for you (aside from the pork incident). Miss you!!
Post a Comment