Friday, October 30, 2009

Long Time No Post

I know, I know! It's been a while . . . but I have very good reasons, I promise. :o) Besides the general busyness and activities of life, I've been trying to deal with this . . .

And this . . .
And this . . .

About two months of backlogged receipts and other financial matters. Blek. But, I'm reasonably caught up now--enough so at least that I can do more fun things like blog! :o) (The other reason is that Sunday afternoons are my "normal" posting time, and we took a family outing this Sunday . . . ) :o)

So in the mean time, what's been going on? Well, it's gotten pretty chilly, so the kids were quite excited to pull out the footy jammies. :o)

And then we've had just normal every day play times . . .
And craft times . . .
And help Daddy with project times . . .
We also enjoyed a fun evening of fellowship with some friends from church last Friday evening as part of our church's "Supper Six" program. (Three couples get together for dinner once a month for three months. We rotate homes and it's supposed to be adults only so that the adults can actually fellowship.) :o) Well, due to everyone's work schedules, the dinner we were hosting couldn't begin until about 7:30, so rather than having the kids at a friend's house so late in the evening, we had a very special "movie" night with Thomas the Train. Since we don't have a television, watching a movie is an almost unheard of activity in our home, so the kids were quite excited. :o)
And that's life in these parts! (You're welcome to come enter receipts for me if you'd like.) :o)

1 comment:

Marsel said...

Um, no thanks. My receipts seem to reproduce themselves in the night and keep me plenty busy! :)