Monday, November 2, 2009

A Trip Down Memory Lane . . .

We took our annual "family photo" Sunday afternoon, and I thought it might be interesting to go back and see how our family has changed over the years . . .
December 2004
December 2005
November 2006
November 2007
November 2008
November 2009
So anyway . . . that's us. :o) And yes, I wore my same favorite sweater for three years running. Can't change history . . . :o) The pictures weren't quite so "planned" in the earlier years. The last couple years I specifically planned for a "photo shoot" on a Sunday afternoon while family was visiting.
This year, I was very thankful for my husband's skill with the manual camera settings. The "auto" setting was washing out the photos, but Chris finangled with it and figured out how to capture the light properly. Yeah for my engineer! :o) So, besides the trip down memory lane, here's a few of the other snapshots we caught . . .
The kids with Grandma and Grandpa . . .
The Munchkins . . .
And here's our home in the colors of fall . . .
Have you taken a trip down memory lane recently?

3 comments:

Marsel said...

Lovely family photo -- the setting is gorgeous!

Delighted Hands said...

The photo of your home looks like a Thomas Kincade picture!

Peggy said...

The picture this year with the trees.....so beautiful. Every time I see different angles, with all the stonework and trees....I am so happy for you.