Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Especially for Great Grandma

Would you please pray for my Grandma? She has not been feeling well at all, and we would greatly appreciate your prayers that the Lord will strengthen and heal her. And while I'm sure others will also enjoy it, this post is particularly for her. I had already picked ten of the pictures to include in a top ten post later this week, but I decided this evening to bump up the schedule and include a few more ... just to add some extra smiles to her morning. :)

We love you, Great Grandma! Enjoy! :)
We love you, Great Grandma, and we're praying for you!
(We love you, too, Great Grandpa--take good care of Grandma!)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I know it is hard to see loved ones suffering. I will be praying. P.S. My little Monkey has the same monkey shirt that Matthew is wearing. :-)