I really enjoyed taking pictures again this week, and I have piles that aren't being included in my final seven. And even though I have some others that are "better" aesthetically, these seven seem to capture the essence of our week.
Day 50. Matthew enjoying some Daddy-time, post-nap and pre-church. Notice that pink thing towards his lap? It's the pink plastic icecream cone he randomly became attached to ... until it randomly disappeared. ;o)
Day 51. The weather was beautiful this last week, and Peter spent a lot of time outside ... always with Toby at his side (or maybe a little ahead of him). :o)
Day 52. Matthew's begun asking Daddy to fly the helicopter immediately following welcome-home hugs (or sometimes even before!) A few weeks back the helicopter was brought out, and then put away without being flown because Matthew wasn't willing to sit down so Daddy could fly it safely. Thankfully, the lesson was quickly learned. Now, Matthew (usually) hops in the chair as soon as Daddy goes for the helicopter. Praise the Lord!
Day 53. Thoroughly enjoyed my time home with just Matthew on Wednesday morning. :o)




4 comments:
What a blessing to have some unexpected home time! Happy for you.
Yay Hannah! I'm not sure I could do that any more. Without breaking or spraining something that is.
I think this project has led to you documenting more about true family life and I think you will enjoy looking back through this year so much. I might have to try something similar some time!
Clown & Cowboy - Cute!
Post a Comment