Sunday, September 5, 2010

No Stairsteps Here

You know those nice cute pictures where the children look like stairsteps ... each a head or so shorter than the one before or after them? Well, at 4-1/2 months, Matthew's already giving good reason to suspect that such photos simply won't be happening around here. :o) (He's in 9-12 months clothes already ... yikes!) Anyway, we captured some cute group photos this weekend ...

The kids in their new jammies--
Hannah's new jammies were gifted-down from a friend at work, but Peter's were a little more unique. As I was poking through the 6-9 month bin a second time to try to find a couple of the larger summer outfits for Matthew to supplement the abundance of winter clothes from the 12-month bin, I discovered two sets of brand new 3T jammies! I've no idea why I put them in there, but regardless, Peter's quite excited! (I'm pretty sure thanks are due Grandma H.) :o)

Mommy and the kids enjoying Mike Mulligan while Daddy finished up some research for a project ... And Sunday morning photos ...
It's helps having Daddy standing behind Mommy making faces. :o)

Them's our munchkins and we love 'em to pieces!

:o)

5 comments:

Bethany said...

It is always a blessing to find something you forgot was there! Great pictures!

Delighted Hands said...

Glad to see all is going well; the kids just shine with love....

Marsel said...

LOL, our brest pictures always involve a goofy daddy standing behind the photographer, too!!!

How exciting to find the new pjs BEFORE they were already a size too small! :)

Robin said...

Yes, great pictures!

Bethany L. said...

Awww, Jenny, I hadn't seen your blog before, and I didn't know about Matthew. Congratulations, stairsteps or no! =)