And, when confronted with those blissfully happy faces, how can a mommy do anything but smile to share in their delight, take a picture to immortalize the moment, patiently put them in the tub, and then enjoy snuggling her now-clean-and-sweet-smelling children?! (Well, perhaps she can also sigh with relief when they're tucked into bed.) :)
I had an Oh My moment myself the other day. I was enjoying some quiet while Noah played only to discover him covered in the contents of an entire tube of Neosporin. Quiet comes at a price, I guess. :) Your kids did look like they were having FUN!!!
@Robin - We definitely have lots of fun :o) @Marsel - You've got it down almost to a T! :o) @Delighted Hands - A new form of magnetism at work? You could probably conduct a repeatable science experiment to prove it! :o) @Joanna - Oh my! I think Neosporin would be harder to clean up!
A bit of this and a bit of that. Mostly lots of the ordinary as we share the blessings and adventures of everyday life in these parts with our crew of four. ♥
6 comments:
Oh my, are we having fun! Time to
get the pool & bubbles out and
continue the fun!
And, when confronted with those blissfully happy faces, how can a mommy do anything but smile to share in their delight, take a picture to immortalize the moment, patiently put them in the tub, and then enjoy snuggling her now-clean-and-sweet-smelling children?! (Well, perhaps she can also sigh with relief when they're tucked into bed.) :)
What is it about kids and mud? Glad you could enjoy their creativity!
I had an Oh My moment myself the other day. I was enjoying some quiet while Noah played only to discover him covered in the contents of an entire tube of Neosporin. Quiet comes at a price, I guess. :) Your kids did look like they were having FUN!!!
@Robin - We definitely have lots of fun :o)
@Marsel - You've got it down almost to a T! :o)
@Delighted Hands - A new form of magnetism at work? You could probably conduct a repeatable science experiment to prove it! :o)
@Joanna - Oh my! I think Neosporin would be harder to clean up!
Beware the silence. It does not normally mean they are reading. :-)
Post a Comment