"Mommy, can we have a picnic for dinner tonight?"
I love it when fun, creative ideas are easy to implement! :o) This one was especially easy since the kids carried everything outside and set it all up! :o)
I love it when fun, creative ideas are easy to implement! :o) This one was especially easy since the kids carried everything outside and set it all up! :o)

Of course our picnic was followed by play time! :o) What a joy it's been to watch Hannah develop both physically and spiritually this spring . . .










5 comments:
A Spring Picnic- Fun!
Jenny, your flowers in the yard
are so beautiful!
Soon you will be shedding those jackets!
We don't have any color yet, but my flowers are peeking out and showing some green.
Glad you took the time to enjoy it! I LOVE the picture of Peter on the swing -- so funny!!!
Post a Comment