Saturday, August 22, 2009

Scissor Skills

Peter's scissor skills continue to improve! He has moved beyond "fringing" to actually cutting corners and edges, and today he successfully cut out the head from the puppy picture Hannah donated to his cause . . . not bad for a 27-month old. :o)

What I didn't take a picture of (simply didn't think of it till I was sweeping the last pile), is the very large mess that gets generated during these creative enterprises. Think 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper cut into approzimately 50+ slivers of varying sizes and shapes. But it's a reasonable trade off for the 15+ minutes of quiet self-entertainment that goes along with it. :o) The paper only takes about 30 seconds to clean up. :o)

4 comments:

JR said...

Way to go Peter!! :)

Robin said...

Nice job Peter!

Marsel said...

Yay Peter!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, I love seeing all the wonderful things you and your family do. Chris and Vicki are making Uncle Mike and I grandparents. Can;t wait to try your home made version of baby wipes. Love Aunt Ann