I'm back! :o) When time is limited, a couple of major activities tend too squeeze out most every "extra" drop which I might use for blogging in an otherwise normal week. Hopefully we can keep a little bit better caught up here in the near future. :o) However, belated or not, here's some snapshots from the last few weeks.
Daddy with his crew . . . Happy Father's Day!

Who knew beds could be so much fun???

"I'm ready to go! Where are you shipping me?"

Love this pic! :o)

It is absolutely hysterical watching these two on their bouncy ball! :o)

Ahh, the tents have returned . . .

And we've even been getting "Daddy time!" Yeah! :o)

Daddy is NOT keen on having his feet tickled and Peter thought it was uproariously funny . . .

So Daddy took care of the problem!

We do enjoy our swing!

And this was Hannah's Saturday morning creative enterprise:
Two blankets, carefully positioned at opposite sides of the house.
1 . . . 2 . . . 3 . . . Run and Slide!!!

What a blast!!

"Can I type letters, Mommy?"
4 comments:
Such fun pics but I really liked the winding ways quilt!
It's amazing to see what kids can come up with all on their own!
Lot's of fun places to play in at
your new home!
What a blast Hannah must have had sliding down the hall on the blankets. I hope you kept your bedroom door open!
Post a Comment